I just realized how long it’s been since I’ve gone to bed when it’s actually been dark out, and I can leave my blinds open and see the moon :) it’s niiiiice.
no, really, did i go to bed before 6am at all this summer? AT ALL? :|
ok gnight sarah
So the first week/week-ish/3 days of liberal arts ~year 2~ is over. 14 TO GO GUYS HEHEHEHHH
ok ok ok.
i’m just going to WRITE OUT my excitement here for the tumblrverse to read rather than keep it pent up. (no one actually reads my tumblr, it’s ok)
omgOMGOMGomomogm crossroad, aka Hamasaki Ayumi’s 49th single, out September 22nd. SO MUCH is going on with it:
- first of all, the song is sex, and she’s somehow managed to emulate perfectly her music style from like, 1999. howwww, ayu, howwwww?!
- the PV for blossom, which for some reason she canceled, is apparently going to be on this single.
- AND it’ll apparently star Jaejoong. YEAH WTF. Clever ploy for sales much? But it’s coo’
- THE COVERS. they’re … strangely contemporary, at least compared to her last few covers. It’s surprising and a little jarring in contrast to the 1999-ness of the song.
- crossroad itself is being composed by Tetsuya Komura, she hasn’t actually used that guy since ‘a song is born’ (2001), if I’m correct. And that song is SEX.
- The B-side, for the … 4th time in her career, if I’m not mistaken, is a cover song - a song called ‘SEVEN DAYS WAR’.
so yeah. excitement level = 8298923898